Some simple instructions for using the projector in the English Sunday (Peace) School Room for the first time.
- Turn the projector on.
- Connect to the ‘oasisbol’ wifi network.
- Download and install the Epson Easy Projector Software, you can get copies from the Oasis Website Windows, MacOS. For iPads install the Epson Projection App.
If you are on a Mac do the below steps, if you are using something else then they should still be similar to those below.
- After installing the software start it, on MacOS it is called EasyMP Network Projection and can be found in the Applications folder.
- When the projection software starts, select the ‘Advanced Connection Mode’ and click ‘OK’ – it will then search for the projector.
- When it finds the projector (called EnglishSunSch), tick the box on the same line as the projector and click ‘Connect’.
- After about 5 seconds the projector should display what is on your screen
- When you are finished click ‘Disconnect’ in the little window and the projector will disconnect from your computer.
- Press the on/off button on the projector twice to turn it off.